Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Movie Night


   J and I went to the movies last night and decided to go to a movie we could both agree on. So we chose Date Night with Steve Carell & Tina Fey. I completely encourage you to see this move.... it has good, fun humor not the gross humor. I don't want to over share and ruin the movie for you but I did laugh out loud several times (sorry J) :)






   I am also looking forward to




Letters to Juliet &








Sex & the City 2
 .
Also if there is anyone who would like to go see these "girl" movies with me let me know, for some reason I don't think it's likely J will be anxious to go see them with me. There were many others that we saw previews to but I can't remember them now without my movie memorizer here with me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment