Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Three Weeks...

I have been getting up at 5:45 am to run for three weeks. Tucker is normally my morning friend... Jim sleeps in. Tucker gets up, goes potty, and then follows me around during my morning routine. It WAS nice to console myself that I was not the only being crazy enough to be up and moving so early...
But now that I consistently get up at 5:45 Tucker is a no go. He is reluctant to get out of bed to even go potty, some mornings (if Jim is home) I just leave him cuddling with Jim (he doesn't even get up to move onto my vacated pillow).  Today he followed me outside for breakfast on the porch but promptly found a cozy spot on the couch and hasn't moved since, doesn't even open his eyes when I scurry from room to room getting ready.
Guess we will not be trying morning jogs with puppy ever as he is clearly not a morning person.

No comments:

Post a Comment