Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Plant Update

It hasn't even been a month since I planted my first plants and already they have come so far. A few of the plants have taken their sweet time in growing and yesterday I noticed that we have Anaheim pepper plants.
And the herbs I planted the weekend before last have sprouted.
They are mini plants.... so cute
Even the one that got knocked over by the landscapers has sprouted.... whew!
The larger plants are really starting to get bigger as well.... the package says 55 days till you can harvest cucumbers and green beans. So only about 30 more days hopefully.
I think soon we will need to introduce the posts for the vines to go up.

Then there's the one pot that just isn't growing yet. It really makes me sad although it still has a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment