Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scrapbooking

I got more scrapbooking pages done last wekend. A co-worker also let me borrow some of her magazines for page layout ideas. While reading one I got very excited about some of the new products they were talking about using.... that is until I looked at the date on the cover- 2002. Yea I was still in high school and doing lots of scrapbooking (at least two per year for my senior football or basketball players). But onto what I have accomplished.

Halloween 2008 (caught up now on Halloween!)

Day at the Beach 2010
 Christmas 2010

 Snow Day 2010



 I have found that I prefer Scotch adhesive rolls, and glue dots, sticker letters (because my handwritting is terrible), my photo cropper is amazing for keeping straight lines when cutting pictures, oh and I have organized and filed all of my paper and stickers by theme. What are your favorite scrapbooking supplies? Where do you find page layout ideas or good deals on supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment