Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Couldn't Wait Two More Weeks...

This past weekend I started working on one of my 100 by 30 goals.... I started working on my scrapbook. Probably didn't help that A.C. Moore had really cute Halloween scrabooking supplies on sale. I bought a few items and used it with things that I already had from my scrapbooking days (in high school). I am not as good as Megan at Above Rubies Studio. But I am happy with the outcome so far.
Pumpkin Carving 2009
 The Perfect Pumpkin Search 2010
JackOLanterns 2010.
I have kinda decided since I am behind several years it may be easier to scrapbook all of the same season/holiday at once, instead of trying to go chronologically forward or backwards.
The only down side to this is that I now feel like I need every possible scrapbooking supply available.... especially glue sticks ( I went through two in just these pages alone).
Do you scrapbook? What are your favorite brands, supplies? What about cute layouts/page designs?



3 comments:

  1. Nice pages! You'll have to learn Digital Scrapping and then you don't have to worry about having enough glue sticks on hand. Maybe that can be on your next 101 (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. try some adhesive rollers, or tabs or dots. these are in the scrapbooking isles and roll on the back of the pictures or paper and you just turn it and stick it. most glue sticks are not archival safe and are not the best choice for scrapbooking. scrapbooking is great!! be careful though, it can be an expenisve one if you dont watch out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are reallly cute pages by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete