Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Summer

It has been a busy few weeks. Last Saturday I was up at an unspeakable hour (5am) to prepare for a charity golf tournament. While I was sitting on the curb waiting to be picked up (because it was too nice to stay inside) I noticed that I was perfectly comfortable in shorts and a tank top, and that there was already a moisture in the air and my car had a layer of dew. This can only mean one thing... SUMMER IS HERE!

 It is time for flip flops and tank tops, piles of beach towels in the laundry room, beach bags and sand gathering in our entry way.
 It will be afternoons by the pool, hopefully with tanner toes and fewer lizards soon.


 Mornings drinking tea on the porch and soaking up the more gentle early morning sun.

 And on the best mornings I'll get to share them with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment