Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Harmless

  I got the call from my dermatologist's office today that both biopsies came back as "harmless, non-stratified fibromas." Yeay! I am so relieved. This means no more cuts or stitches! It also means I don't have to shun the sun. I was honestly a little worried that I would have to stop spending so much time in the sun (meaning less pool and beach time.. boo.) if I knew I was already susceptible to skin cancer. Now that I know the bumps were nothing I can go about my way. Don't get me wrong I will definitely be choosing my sunscreen more wisely and re-applying more frequently, but I can do all this with considerably less guilt and fear! Having a little party in the Edbrooke household tonight!
See looking much better today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment